Real Time Web Analytics

May 29, 2014

Shailany Through The Years

.

This is a collection of my photos through the years. Did I change? Click The Image to Enlarge :)


This is my photo when I was a child! Probably 2 years old :)


During my Eldest Brother's wedding @ 12 years old


Found my 3rd year highschool id hidden on my closet :)

 @ 13 Years old


This is the photo I used when enrolling in CLSU, I am not sure now. @ 15 Years Old Haha :D



I was 2nd Year College student at Central Luzon State University Perhaps, I am not sure at all! Maybe 1st year? @ 16 years old
Photo taken in Baguio. @ 18 Years old


Photo taken in Baguio. @ 18 Years old - She's my twin Sister! she's prettier than I but I am smarter than her! haha



Me with My Nephew. Taken After Graduating from College, so most likely I am 19 years old here.





Photo taken to win  Westlife Meet & Greet Ticket @ 21 Years old


Photo Taken Is Bangkok Thailand @22years old


Photo Taken at Sumaging Cave in Sagada PH @ 22 years old


Wearing a mask during Phantom of the Opera @ 23 years old


Watched Phantom of the Opera @ 23 years old


Taiwan Museum @ 23 Years old


Photo taken at our house  @ 22 years old


It's supposed to be wacky! What went wrong??? - Caramoan PH @ 23 Years old


Attended a conference/training in Makati @ 23 years old


SEOP Family Christmas Party @ 23 years old
Last Family Christmas Photo.. Back when my dad still alive @ 23 years old


Church at Ilocos @ 23 - That's when I cut my long hair!


Bohol @ 22 years old


Attended my friend's wedding @ 23 years old


Beijing Hotel @ 24 years old  - JULY


Selfie @ 23 years old




Tried Hair Braiding in Boracay @ 24 years old


Boracay Selfie @ 24 years old


One of the craziest things I did! Photo taken with Jirayu in Bangkok @ 24 years old



Bowling Photo with my SEOP Family @ 23 years old. My hair isn't curl here yet!


Subic Bay getaway @ 24 years old


Trekking to Mt Pinatubo May 2013 @ 24 years old
Photo taken last February in Dalat Vietnam @ 24 years old
Stranded in Narita Airport due to Snow Storm Feb 8 @ 24 years old


Cross the boarder of Thailand and Burma ALONE. This was when I volunteered to teach English in Thailand for 2 weeks, hopefully to forget my obsession to my driving instructor. HAHA


Soul Searching in Batanes... ALONE @ 24 years old - January 2014


Flower Farm in Dalat Vietnam - Feeling like a girl :D @ 24 years old


Emoting at Nha Thrang Vietnam @ 24 years old



Went to Korea for the 5th time to Watch Musical Bonnie and Clyde @ 24 years old - this is one week before my 25th Birthday!!!
Went back to Jeju Island - Jeju Love Land during my 25th Birthday! Happy Birthday to me!!! I'm 25 now:)
If you notice all my pictures, I am smiling. Why? Not because I am always happy. But because it's the only thing good about me.

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment