Real Time Web Analytics

May 19, 2014

When I get married?

.

When I get married: 

You don't have to wait so long

I will never starve you
You don't have to travel far
You don't need to stay just to finish the wedding program
You don't need to worry what gift to give
You don't need to worry what to wear
I won't ask you to provide a wedding speech
Because none of you are invited :D 

What i meant is that... there will be no wedding reception at all. 

My wedding will be just a 10-minute exchange of vows.. just the... do you accept, yes I do. I now pronounce you husband and wife.. then, my husband and I will make haste to catch our flight to maldives or carribean! I know my idea of wedding is mad.. therefore, only a mad husband will perfectly fits this crazy, wonderful yet cost effective wedding idea!  

Why would i spend hundred thousands for a wedding reception? I could just donate the money or take a European tour or perhaps secure my 3x meals per day or pay my house or buy an insurance plan.


I also do not understand why some women spend so much money for a wedding dress that you'll only wear once. Isnt marriage about being the person you love and not about how expensive your dress, your ring, your per plate or how many will be the guest. Life isn't a fairytale. Well, i just thought of practicality and simplicity.


Silly thoughts for a sleepy head.. i wanna go home and get some sleep.


Ps. changed 1/22/2015
Three days ago, I was with my friends, and they told me what I believe is a fantasy. Relationship isn't just about Love. There's this thing called hierarchy. I'd rather not talk of it as it made me want to stay single forever.

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment