Real Time Web Analytics

Jul 17, 2014

Typhoon + Power Cut + No Water = Idle

.

Dearest Glenda,

You scared the hell out of me! The news said so that you are expected by evening of 15th of July, but I was greeted by mild rain, so I thought, you aren't that strong.

The next day, I heard banging outside, and when I opened my eyes I saw roofs flying, trees falling, and even few things in the front of my apartment were moved. You're such a wicked typhoon!

I wonder what happened to those who have fragile houses? hmm. Power was cut as early as 7 am. We have no stock of water to drink, can't cook as we only have electric burner. All of my gadgets batteries were drained. I intended to entertain myself thru reading book, but it was so dark to read.

My room mates and I decided to have dinner in Mcdonalds, luckily, the mall is open for they have generator. I waited till 2am this morning for power to come back, but it was fruitless.

As I woke up, 7am, everything is back to normal. I have food, The power supply is back, I have water, I have internet, and I still have myself:)

So, good bye Glenda. Be GONE!


Ps. I realized, I couldn't stand being idle. I thought I was going crazy yesterday!

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment