Real Time Web Analytics

Sep 5, 2014

Are you millionaire?

.

A question popup to my head today.

ARE YOU A MILLIONAIRE? 
Not at all. Even if I think of the future, I don't think I can ever be one!
Why?
1st. I never ambition to be a millionaire
2nd. I never try a lottery
3rd. I do not steal
4th. I am not so hard-working to the extent of working 16-24 hours to get high salary
5th. I'm easy going

Even though I never wanted to be a millionaire, I still hope to have lots of money. Enough money to send children to school, enough money to support them till they finished college. It's one of my greatest goals in life.

There are so many things money can do, and that is through helping others and not just your self. You can even create a job for other people.

I do not have that much money, so I can only provide my services. I am definitely not the best, but I am trying to help with my own skills. I volunteer.

What about you? What can you do to change the world? Change always starts in our self.

If there's a trait a person must abandon, that is GREED. Greed is the main reason behind WARs,  Murders, Stealing and other heinous crime!

Change... for the better!

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment