Real Time Web Analytics

Dec 30, 2014

2015 New Year's Resolution

.

2015 is coming!!! Based on Chinese Fengsui, It's Snake year. I was born year of snake so I guess, it's gonna be my year :D Well, I do not believe on such thing simply because I am not chinese. I will determine my own faith.

Every year, I always summarize all of my accomplishment. Let's see whether I did better this year than last year.

Like my goal in 2013, I wished for a solo travel in Batanes, which I did. I had so much fun riding  a motorbike while screaming out loud. I really feel the world was mine. #SillyMe

I went for a winter vacation in Japan, visited hiroshima, nagoya, osaka, tokyo, and a mountain of snow., I forgot the name of the place though.  I think it isn't the snow that made me act like a child, it's the fact that everything is white. #imobsessedwithwhite

Few days after that, I fled to Vietnam. It was valentines, and there were so many flowers, "I saw RED and Heart everywhere. I discovered my obsession to bags too. Ho Chi Minh got good selections of bags. lol

March? I can't think of other events aside from my dad's death anniversary.

April - I think it's holyweek month. My family and I went for a joyride in Bicol. Such a lovely vacation, I was able to see Whale in Donsol, yet got sick the next day and failed to indulge in a blue sea. I cannot forget the splendid waterfalls too. It's so unfair!!!

May? I went to Korea twice. It should be the fan meeting of my dearest Jin Hyuk oppa, but due to the ferry incident in Korea, the event was rescheduled. I celebrated my 25th birthday in Jeju Island, then, went to Busan and finally Seoul. I did nothing special  here aside for nonstop shopping. It's very addicting! I went back to Seoul with my twin sister to watched a musical... I forgot the title. But the lead guy is really handsome! :D My sister and I went to Korean Folk Village, where we chased handsome guy dressed in traditional korean costume. It was so funny.

When I went back to Manila, I discovered my letter of admission from University of Vienna, but don't know what to do. The next month, my visa application to study in Czech Republic was granted.

Next thing, I acquired a UK Visa.

July and August - I don't remember anything special. I probably spent my days working.  Aha! August, I finally met Albert Martinez, an actor I admire since 14.  I remembered travelling to Malaysia and Singapore too. It was a very stressful week.

September - a month of my departure. I left Ph and went to London, discovered potato salad. haha..
2 days after, I flew to Prague and registered for dorm and school, 2 days after, I took the bus ride heading to Vienna. Alas! I saw mozart. I attended a classical concerto.. It was a magnificent night. I can't forget how I fell in love with Schoburnn Garden.

Start of school, I don't know anyone. Can't speak the language. Seriously, first week in prague made me want to move to Vienna. But after my team building, I get to know my classmates, and I feel at ease.

October - I went to Berlin, and lost my 150Euros, trying to be generous and loss all. I was upset for few hours but I didn't let it ruin my day. Moved to Munich and took the train to fussen to discover the castle of Ludwig II. That's my favorite part of the tour.

November - I went to Rome and visited the famous museums and church. I discovered Antinous, a roman love of emperor hadrien.

December - I fell in love in Paris.

I had so much fun bothering all my friends on Facebook and Skype on Christmas Eve, so on christmas day I was ill.

I didn't do anything good to others, aside from trying to help in finding direction but eventually misleading them. I gave my seat to those who need it most.

And now.. I need to come up with New Years resolution!

1. Wake up early in the morning to exercise
2. Don't follow no. 1

I think i have to keep improving in overcoming my shyness the most. My friends will say I'm very outspoken, but i'm so shy when it comes to strangers. I don't know how to initiate a conversation at all.


Ah! I didn't buy the iphone 6, instead, I purchased a japanese flip phone, which I find difficult to use.







0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment